The Tri-County Arts Council is pleased to be able to offer equipment rentals to artists and organizations that are members of the Arts Council for use during exhibitions and art festivals. Equipment includes metal display racks and easels. The rental fees go toward the purchase of new equipment.
1. Please call the office (716-372-7455) to reserve your equipment rental and provide the dates when you will pick and return the items.
2. The rental fee is per event. We allow 4 to 5 days between picking up and returning the equipment in this fee. As an example, most festivals are on the weekend, so picking up on a Thursday or Friday and returning on a Monday or Tuesday is what we allow for in our scheduling of the rentals.
3. The rental fee must be paid with cash or a check payable to Tri-County Arts Council at the time you pick up the equipment.
4. All equipment must be returned clean, damage free (or repairs made), or another fee will be assessed.
5. The Tri-County Arts Council is not responsible for any damage that occurs to equipment during use or inflicted by our equipment.
6. Equipment must be checked back in and approved by the Arts Council staff. Please do not just drop off the rented items.
White 10 ft. X 10 ft. Tent, Rental Fee: $25 per event
The Arts Council has two tents available for rental. They must be returned clean and dry.
Racks, Rental Fee: $10 per panel
- 20 sets of the XP37 panels. A "panel" constitutes 1 top and one bottom panel
-Panels come with feet (will need to discuss the number of feet you will need with TCAC staff)
- There are a limited number of fabric panel covers. No additional fee for covers.
Wooden Easels, Rental Fee: $10 per easel
- 6 Richeson 848019 Series Wood Easels
Tri-County Arts Council | 110 W. State St, Olean NY 14760 | PO 406 Olean, 14760 | 716.372.7455 | email@example.com