CCAC is pleased to be able to offer equipment rentals to artists and organizations that are members of CCAC for use during exhibitions and art festivals. Equipment includes metal display racks and easels. The rental fees go toward the purchase of new equipment.
1. Please call the office (716-732-7455) to reserve your equipment rental and provide the dates when you will pick and return the items.
2. The rental fee is per event. We allow 4 to 5 days between picking up and returning the equipment in this fee. As an example, most festivals are on the weekend, so picking up on a Thursday or Friday and returning on a Monday or Tuesday is what we allow for in our scheduling of the rentals.
3. The rental fee must be paid with cash or a check payable to CCAC at the time you pick up the equipment.
4. All equipment must be returned clean, damage free (or repairs made), or another fee will be assessed.
5. If a tent is borrowed, we now require tents to be weighted at each corner. CCAC will provide weights.
6. CCAC is not responsible for any damage that occurs to equipment during use or inflicted by our equipment.
7. Equipment must be checked back in and approved by CCAC staff. Please do not just drop off the rented items.
Racks, Rental Fee: $2 per panel
- 20 sets of the XP37 panels. A "panel" constitutes 1 top and one bottom panel
-Panels come with feet (will need to discuss the number of feet you will need with CCAC staff)
- There are a limited number of fabric panel covers. No additional fee for covers.
Wooden Easels, Rental Fee: $2 per easel
- 6 Richeson 848019 Series Wood Easels
Cattaraugus County Arts Council | 100 W. Main St, Allegany NY 14706 | POB 406 Olean, 14760 | 716.372.7455 | firstname.lastname@example.org